All of our items are in stock and ready to ship! Your items will be shipped same day for orders placed by 11am on weekdays and Monday morning for orders placed over the weekend.
We offer free shipping on all NZ orders over $60.
Otherwise for orders under $60 we offer a flat rate of $5 for all NZ wide shipping.
We offer tracked ($18 NZD) and untracked ($14 NZD) options to Australia - you will be able to choose at check out.
CHILDREN'S JEWELLERY INFORMATION
Are the necklaces safe for my child to wear?
The necklaces are all hand-knotted in between each bead as a safe guard. In the event the jewellery were to break, only one bead will come loose.
Our Necklaces are also made with safety pop clasps. Pop clasps have the same look as screw clasps, but breakaway MUCH more easily.
Our Safety Instructions
- Adult supervision is required at all times when jewellery is worn.
- Jewellery is designed for wearing not for putting in mouth. Please choose the right length so that they cant get into their mouth - best for children aged 3 and over.
- Please remove jewellery before bathing or swimming, as prolonged exposure to water may weaken the thread.
- Jewellery must not be worn when your child is sleeping or unattended.
- Brave Collective assumes no responsibility should any harm come to a child or adult due to our safety warnings not being adhered to, or other misuse of the products.
What size necklace should I order?
Our measurements indicate the length of the necklace, from tip of one clasp to the other. Using a soft measuring measuring tape, measure your child to determine what length will be best. Your child's necklace should fit not tightly, but also not so long they can pass the necklace over their chin and into their mouth.
As guidance we say
34cms: Ages 3-5
36cms: Ages 6-8
40cms: Ages 9-Teen
How should I care for my Amethyst Warrior Necklace?
To lengthen the life of (and consequently, maximize the benefits) your Amethyst necklace, it's important to properly care for them:
Do not use harsh chemicals or jewellery cleaners/solutions.
Remove the necklace and/or avoid using body care products in the areas you wear your amethyst necklace that will coat the jewellery, such as: hairsprays, gels, lotions, etc.
It is recommended that the necklaces be removed before swimming in chlorinated pools and spas. It is a good idea to remove jewellery any time it will be wet for long periods as it can damage the thread and clasps.
The jewellery has a 6mth warranty - if you have breakages or problems, please get in touch and we will do our best to help out.
DO YOU WHOLESALE?
Yes, we do! Please get in touch via our contact page and we will be in touch!